- To worship God the Father and His Only-Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, and His Holy Spirit, in the Faith and Tradition of the Holy Orthodox Catholic and Apostolic Church.
- To bear witness in deed and in word to Jesus Christ, the Son of God, and to the Holy Orthodox Christian Faith, to people of all races, heritage, or religious opinion who will hear the truth.
- To worship under the canonical authority and archpastoral direction of the Primate of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America, and his designated bishops, priests, and deacons.
- To establish a worshipping Orthodox Christian community in the four-county area of southeast Cuyahoga, southwest Geauga, northwest Portage, and northeast Summit counties, Ohio.
- To serve each other and our local community with Christian love and dedication according to the commandments of the Lord Jesus Christ and as much as lies within our ability, to reach out to the whole world in his Name.
(updated April 2020)